Friday, December 9, 2011

Buy the best Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ Reviews

Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ



$299.99

Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ

Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ

This is the best quality product of Breville Bov800XL smart oven that you can buy with the best price that we offer here and you also appreciate with this oven.

Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ Overviews
The Smart Oven's Element IQ puts the power where it's needed most. For each of the 9 pre-set programs, Element IQ delivers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, it even remembers. Element IQ works much like the dimmer in your light switch-it can turn the power up or down. Instead of the 5 heating elements having a fixed wattage, Element IQ automatically puts the power where it is needed most for the specific cooking task. Not only does the Smart Oven heat up faster than a conventional wall oven, it's also more energy efficient than its predecessor, making it a kitchen tool you will use every day.

Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ Features
  • 1800-watt convection toaster oven with 4/5-cubic-foot nonstick interior
  • Element IQ technology for smarter control over the heat; 9 pre-set functions
  • 5 quartz heating elements; user-friendly control panel; LCD screen; 3 rack positions
  • Auto-eject wire rack; removable crumb tray; pizza pan, baking pan, and broil rack included
  • Measures 18-1/2 by 16-1/4 by 11-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty





Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ

Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ


Model Of Item : BOV800XL
Average Customer Review:


List Price :
$299.99

Our Price :
$249.95

You Save :
17%


Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ

1 comment:

  1. Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
    Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
    (Kitchen)
    Homemade biscuits, came out perfect but I had to change the position of the pan to keep the biscuts from getting too brown on the bottom. Toast was perfect. Frozen 12 inch self rising pizza did not rise on the convection setting like it does in my regular oven. It might work ok with a regular frozen pizza though.
    The convection fan on my smart oven was very loud. It actually sounded like it was out of balance. I called Breville customer service and they had me put it back in the box and ship it back. They would not ship me another unit until they got mine back. I live on the east coast, they are on the west coast. It has been two weeks and I am still waiting on my oven to get back to me. Customer support was very nice and there was no problem getting a replacement. I feel that they should have sent my replacement quicker, since I had a defective unit.
    As stated before by others you might want to put the Smart Oven on a circuit by itself, since at full power it pulls 1800 watts. I had a microwave and the Breville on the same circuit and tripped a circuit breaker. I simply moved the microwave to a different circuit. I would have given the oven a 5 star rating if the pizza had baked properly and the fan had not been defective.
    An update to my review:
    My new oven arrived and the convection fan is whisper quiet. I tried the self rising frozen pizza again and it has never turned out better. I really think the first oven I had was not working properly. I am baking things at the correct position without problems. I could not be more pleased. If you are looking for a supplement for your larger oven or a replacement for your outdated toaster oven this is the best there is. I tried to go back and give it 5 stars but was not allowed to change my original 4 star rating.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.